Hoe voorkom je dat tekst overloopt naar de volgende cel in Excel?
Voorkom overlappende cellen in tekstvorm
Om te voorkomen dat tekst cellen overlapt, kunt u het volgende doen:
1. Selecteer de cellen waarvan u wilt voorkomen dat de celcontacten overslaan, klik met de rechtermuisknop en selecteer Cellen opmaken vanuit het contextmenu. Zie screenshot:
2. In de Cellen opmaken dialoogvenster, klik Uitlijning tab en selecteer vervolgens Vulling in de vervolgkeuzelijst van Horizontaal. Zie screenshot:
3. klikken OK. Nu zullen de gegevens in de geselecteerde cellen nooit overlopen.
- Voorkom dat tekst naar kolom gaat bij het plakken van gegevens in Excel
- Voorkom dat bepaalde tekst wordt afgedrukt in Excel
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI puzzled out extra a brand new challenge on this losing weight issue. Just one issue may be a smart nutrition is very important if fasting. A huge drop in fast foods, sweet foods, fried foods, sickly foods, pork, and white-colored flour products could maybe be needed. While picky drugs briefly solve the matter, the horrible side effects are usually not worth it, plus they never give more than a short lived solution. It’s an acknowledged patent fact that ninety fifth of celebrity diets fail. Existing without the approaches to the problems you have solved by means of your entire write-up is a vital case, and those which could have harmfully affected my career if I had not come across your site
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoConcise and clear, thanks!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoWorked fine and then things went wrong. I typed a single N in one cell and it filled it with NNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I had double entries for longer strings of text, like "Single NarrativeSingle Narrative" so this solution didn't work for me. :(