Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 27 August 2020
  4 Replies
  5.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi all,
I've been using the "Send Emails" button on KUTools to sent out reminders for our invoices to our clients. I've attached a screenshot of what the email body looks like here as well as the workbook that is being used to create it. There is a table in the email body that is being generated by HTML code within a cell.

With the most recent version of KUTools this stopped working. Instead of creating the Table like you see in the Reminder Body screenshot it just puts all the HTML code into the body without creating the table. Any idea what updated or how I can fix this?

Appreciate your help!
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I just noticed that the Attachments don't come through. Sorry about that; but I will describe below.
I have a column titled "Email body". This column contains HTML within the cell. I've pasted below what I mean.

<html><head><style>table, th, td {border: 1px solid black; padding-right:10px; padding-left:10px; border-collapse: collapse;}</style></head><body><table><tr><th>Invoice Number</th><th>Invoice Date</th><th>WE Date</th><th>Invoice Amount</th></tr>
<tr><td>KRN-123456</td><td>06/25/2020</td><td>06/20/2020</td><td>$100</td></tr>
<tr><td>KRN-987654</td><td>07/01/2020</td><td>06/27/2020</td><td>$100</td></tr>
</table> </body> </html>

In the previous version of KU Tools when I went and clicked send emails and put the email body column into the email box it would pull in and make a nice table within the body of the email. With the most recent update it is just pulling in the HTML text above without making a table.

Hope this helps explain.
thank you!
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry, we will take a look at it and try to enhance it soon.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Excelfans,

Appreciate the response. Any update on how this is going?
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
If you have purchased the software, please contact us via .

We have a quick fix for this issue. Thanks.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.