Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 23 September 2021
  13 Replies
  7.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
 I received this message when attempting to open Excel with the newly downloaded Kutools 25.0 add-in enabled.

"Excel is running into problems with the 'detong.kteloader' add-in." Then it states to update if it continues.  Updates do not work. 
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Did you find an answer to this problem.
I have the same issue.
Thanks
Phil
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try this version Beta version.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
That did not work.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I've been dealing with this issue on my brand new laptop for several weeks.  Lucky my other machines are working OK - it will randomly crash, but I'm able to eventually get it back.  Sometimes excel will open without the add in and I have to re-open.  I just keep getting the same reply from their "support" email to disable all other add-ins and reinstall - it hasn't worked... it's very frustrating.  I've been using this product for nearly a decade now - maybe 8 years? Several versions, several machines... it's never been this bad.  There was also a time when they would reply and actually be helpful.  It's so disappointing.  There is clearly something wrong with this latest version (25).   

Has anyone out there found a solution - or better yet - another product?
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Support keeps sending me the same link to reinstall - that is their idea of helping me... I have not been able to get version 25 to work. same message as everyone else - does ANYONE have a fix?
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to take a screenshot of the Excel add-ins manager.
Thanks in advance.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I cannot open excel unless I remove Kutools and once I remove Kutools there are no other adds-ins running. If there is a certain setting or something else you are looking for in the manager pelase advise.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
     I have the samy problem. Does anybody figured out a solution to this or we just have to give up using this Add-in (tool)?

Thanks.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have version 21 running on my other machines. I ended up asking them to send me that version and it’s working. Clearly an issue with version 25. So I’d ask for an earlier version if you’re in a pinch. 
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the ONLY solution! Version 24 doesn't work either. Version 21 works on mso 365/2016 64 bit, w10. I have messaged this to Kutools via the site and asked them to fix. Got an auto reply asking me to email. Not impressed. Hmm let's see - wouldn't it be nice if they updated these forum posts with the solution? And their site?
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Version 24 and 25 both cause the issue. V21 doesn't. Download from https://www.extendoffice.com/forum/kutools-for-excel/1567-previous-versions-of-kutools-for-excel.html
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi All,

When you encounter a problem with Kutools for Excel, please, send us the information about your operating system (operating system), Excel version and the language you are using on your computer. Also, please send us how did the add-in go wrong in detail. Is it because of a feature you were using, or a specific file you were opening? Or it just happens after you open an excel file? ...  And how does it look when the add-in went wrong?

We will definitly try our best to fix the bugs. However, since the problems can vary widely, especially on so much different computer environment, it will take us a lot of time. So, we will first send you the version that works on your computer for your current use.

So sorry for the trouble.

Yours,
Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.