Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 17 February 2023
  4 Replies
  4.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello !

Would it be possible to fix the window size of the "Bigger Formula Bar"? Not the position within the Sheet, but once expanded it doesn't keep the dimensions, once one closes the sheet or switches tabs

Thank you and Greetings
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Do you mean that you want the "Bigger Formula Bar" to stay in a fixed position? And the position should not be in the sheet but in the ribbon (see screenshot)?
bigger formula bar.png

Or you want the size of the "Bigger Formula Bar" to be fixed? - For this one, I think "Bigger Formula Bar" does not change its size when you close a sheet or switch tabs.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Amanda

Thank you for your answer ! Yes, I was referring to the "size"
I decided to install the tool again, because obviously it didn't work for me, but now it works! (see pic1)
But if I close the Excel file, when I reopen it I have to go to "Show" again and click the "Big Formula Bar" and place it on the screen. Is that right or am I missing something else?

Thanks

Nino
Attachments (1)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Nino,

Thanks for your feedback. I've forwarded the feedback to our development team.

Is that right or am I missing something else? - For current versions, you will have to enbale the Bigger Formula Bar each time you start Excel.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
yes right ! and many thanks for your help !
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.